- This event has passed.
Third International Conference on Information and Communication Technology for African Development (ICT4AD’18)
June 4, 2018 - June 6, 2018
Conference Theme: ICT Adoption and Implementation for African Sustainable Development
The aim of the conference is to provide an intellectual platform for academics, industry professionals, and decision makers to actively interact and share their background, knowledge in order to foster the development of the African continent by integrating innovation into relief and development programs. The Innovation increases the quality of the service of the related programs. This conference is dedicated to promoting research and development and offers an inter-disciplinary intellectual platform for leading scientists, researchers, academics, industrial professionals and decision makers across Africa to keep in touch with their counterparts around the world.
Download Conference PDF
Topics of interest include, but are not limited to, the following scope:
- African Digital Entrepreneurship
- Digital and Socio-Cultural Identity in Africa
- Digital Economy
- E-Health, Telemedicine, and Social Medicine in Africa.
- E-Commerce & E-Government in Africa
- GIS and Society in Africa
- ICT for education (ICT4E)
- Indigenous Theorising in the African Context
- ICT4D in Africa and Critical Realism
- Information Systems Modeling and Management
- Knowledge Management and Knowledge Sharing in Africa
- Mobile Computing/Applications in Africa
- Negative Impact of ICT use in Africa
- Socio-Cultural Issues of ICT in Africa
- Social Media in Organizations in Africa
- ICT driven Millennium & Sustainable Development Goals Implementation in Africa.
University of Yaounde I – Ngoa Ekele
University Information Technology Center (CUTI-UITC)
June 04-06, 2018
Phone: +237 677 57 65 46 / 699 16 77 15
Email: [email protected]